Head of Art Sian Gabraitis today announced the theme for our 2019 Christmas Card Competition and exhibition for the Senior School. The annual competition has seen some stunning entries from girls in the past.
This year’s theme, The Mount School Christmas, is open for the following criteria.
- A4 minimum size. You can use your sketchbooks or paper.
- Any medium can be used, such as paint, pencil, crayon, printmaking, acrylic painting, photography, collage and textiles. (No felt pen, please.)
- Try and base your image around the theme if you can.
- Work can be in colour or monochrome.
- Any words, if used, should not be religious in nature.
- No cartoons, please.
Completed entries should be submitted to the Art department by 21st October. Work will be displayed at Christmas Meeting at the end of term.
The winning design will receive ten House Points plus six complementary printed cards for their family.
All entries will receive a House Point.