We are delighted to invite you to register for our upcoming Open Events both in-person and virtually.
Senior, Junior School & Early Years Visits by appointment
If you would like to visit The Mount School in-person please contact us to make an individual appointment. These socially distanced visits give you the opportunity to meet our Principal and key members of staff, to hear from the girls themselves, and to enjoy a guided tour of our spacious grounds nestled in the heart of York.
To register your interest, please contact Nicky Craig and our Admissions Team, on (+44) 01904 23 23 23 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As we continue to follow Government Guidance that may mean families are unable to visit the School in person. We are delighted to be able to host ‘Virtual Visits’ using Zoom. On these visits you will meet with the Admissions Team, go on a virtual tour of the School, hear from the girls and meet with the Principal or Head of Junior School. You can also meet with any other members of staff you would like to see such as Learning Support Staff, Sports Coaches or Music Teachers. To arrange a ‘Virtual Visit’ please contact Nicola Craig and our Admissions Team, on (+44) 01904 23 23 23 or email email@example.com
A series of Open Events will take place across the next academic year. To find out more details please contact Nicola Craig and our Admissions Team, on (+44) 01904 23 23 23 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whole School Open Day – Saturday 9 October, 10am – 2pm
- Junior School Open Afternoon – Tuesday 12 October,1.30pm – 3.30pm
- Working Open Afternoon – Thursday 11 November, 1.45pm – 3.30pm
- Sixth Form College Information Evening – Thursday 11 November, 6pm – 8pm
- Working Open Morning – Wednesday 17 November, 9am – 12pm
- Sixth Form College Taster Day – Thursday 18 November
- Year 7 Taster Day – Wednesday 24 November